Internet in 48HRS
Are you applying for ADSL and have no Internet connection?
Are you switching to IDM ADSL?
As you know, a new ADSL service requires some time to be up and running, IDM aims to provide you an alternative and immediate Internet connection within 48hrs.
- Apply for IDM ADSL
- IDM will give you immediately an IDM GO 4G service to connect you within 48hrs
- A fee of $50 TTC instead of $140 TTC is applicable covering the setup, a Wi-Fi ADSL modem, IDM GO 4G router (on a consignment basis), 50GB for up to two “30 days” cycles.
- Download and install IDM mobile app to track the IDM GO 4G consumption since the speed limitation is 6Mbps up/down, or provide a valid mobile number to receive consumption notifications
- If for reasons out of IDM control, the ADSL activation was delayed beyond the expiry date of the granted two cycles, you can renew the IDM GO 4G subscription of 50GB at an exceptional rate of $22.2 TTC for every extra cycle and up to a maximum of 4 consecutive renewals
- Upon ADSL line execution and activation, IDM will deliver the ADSL modem and retrieve the IDM GO 4G router.
- If you wish to keep the IDM GO 4G service, a new IDM GO 4G will be delivered to you for $90 TTC
For more info check https://idm.net.lb/